Instructions for Cleanup
- Return tables to the corner; fold chairs and place near the fireplace beneath the coat rack.
- Use dry mop to clean meeting room floor and wet mop if there are spills. If spill occur during the event, please use wet mob to help prevent accidents and injuries.
- Clean any coffee pots or dishes you have used.
- Remove all trash BAGS (not our can). If the large trash container is full across the walkway in front of the cottage, sealed bags may be set next to it.
- Lower and close blinds on all windows. Be sure all windows are closed.
- Be sure the exterior kitchen door is latched. Give it a good shove to be sure.
- All personal equipment and possessions should be taken with you.
- Turn off all lights – restrooms, kitchen, hallways and main room.
- Be sure the front door is locked.